Jesus loves the kids on the Coast (and all over the world) and he died to save them. Each weekend all the kids get together and get stuck into the Word of God to remember and learn about this amazing truth. We would love for you to join us.
Classes start 15 minutes prior to adult church – 5:15pm(Sat), 8:15(Sun) and 10:15(Sun)- so that the kids can get dropped off before mum and dad go to church. If you are new to EV Church there will be someone with an EV Kids badge in the EV Kids area, when you arrive, who will help answer any questions you may have.
The kids have a great time reading the Bible, singing songs, playing games, hanging out with friends, and gathering as God’s people together. It’s a great time and we hope that you can join us.
Sat Classes – Creché (0-2yrolds), Jellyfish, Starfish and Rainbowfish are our preschool classes, K-2 are in our Infants program, and years 3-6 are in the Primary section.
8:30 Classes – Creché (0-2yrolds), Jellyfish, Starfish and Rainbowfish are our preschool classes, K-2 are in our Infants program, and years 3-6 are in the Primary section.
10:30 Classes – Creché (0-2yrolds), Jellyfish and Rainbowfish are our preschool classes, K-2 are in our Infants program, and years 3-6 are in the Primary section.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kirrily Griffiths firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
What? A chance to hang out with mates, play games and find out what the Bible has to say about God, Jesus and other stuff.
Who? Anyone in Years 4, 5, 6
When? Every Friday during school terms from 5pm – 7pm.
Where? EV Church- 331 Terrigal Drive, Erina
Cost? $5 – includes dinner
Contact Dale for more info.
Summerfest is an annual children’s and youth holiday program run each year during January. Find out more information here.
High School SRE Curriculum Outline 2013
The syllabus is divided into 8 lessons, 2 per term. Each lesson raises an idea or question and seeks insight from the Bible in answering it. The lessons are structured with questions and samples of the Bible, which students give written responses to, and if they like they can then share their response with the class for discussion.
1. Is God your king? – Explores what the bible says about Gods place in creation and the implications of that for us.
2. The Goodness Ladder – Reflects on the state of humanity from our perspective and then from God’s.
3. Where is the Justice? – Reflects on the world, and what it would look like without any justice then reflects on the justice of God.
4. Do we need Jesus? – Explores who Jesus is and what He came to do.
5. Can you trust the resurrection? – Looking into whether you could trust the claim that a man rose from the dead and what that could mean.
6. What do you live for? – Reflects on what we live for in our lives and what the Bible says about this.
7. Truth? Evidence? – Thinking though some of the claims that Jesus made
8. Why do you do Christmas? – Reflecting on Christmas on and why we celebrate it.